Wednesday 3 October 2012

Five Things

We find inspiration all around us, all the time, in the mundanest(It's technically 'most mundane', but I like this word) of things.  Sometimes there are these little things that catch your fancy, make you happy, better your mood or if nothing, just make for a pretty picture.

5 things around me :)


I love waking up in the morning to these lovely little roses at my window. It's so refreshing and lovely to see these little bursts of pink pop out amidst the greens.


I always leave a couple of my favorite, delicate neckpieces hanging on my little jewelry cupboard.
I get a happy feeling every time at look at those pretty little things.


Till recently I used to toss around my jewelry all around my room, once I'd taken them off. I'm too lazy to put it back in it's place right away. So this was the most convenient solution I could come up with when I found this pretty blue ceramic bowl in one of my shelfs. Tossing them into a bowl makes it a beautiful mess and makes it easier for you to tuck them away safely later.


I don't know how many of you guys have checked out the 'Marry Me' store at Candies, Bandra, but they have some amazing little things! A little expensive yes, but the collection is unique, creative and heartbreakingly gorgeous. My boyfriend gifted me this little floral box the last time we were there, and I still haven't stopped swooning over it.


We have a large bowl full of these lush water hyacinths which produce a beautiful lilac colored flower whenever it blooms. I love having charming little plants in the house, and the fact that the plant in question is so gorgeous, just makes it a lot better. :)

7 comments:

  1. I loved the outside view of roses and plants and the necklace is beautifulllllll <3



    Love
    Tanuja
    -------
    http://tanujasethi.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waking up to see that view everyday must be a bliss! Also love the beautiful mess of the jewellery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those floral boxes, am in love with them :P ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts on the post..