Thursday 25 October 2012

Instagram

So after months of waiting, I'm finally on Instagram; and being the massive photo-lover that I am, this has pretty much been the highlight of the week for me. :D 

Sharing some of the snaps here.

Rings picked up from Hill road at Rupees 50 each. Such a steal deal!

Gold studdded Zara jacket I'm currently lusting after.

I can never have too many of these.

 Sequins & pearls. Such a lovely combination.

Ajay & Me 

Retarded poses are a must in front of the mirror. 

*Inserts heart-eyed smiley* 

My metallic scarf, retro black pants and orange top. Made for such a fabulous combo when worn together. 

Owl pants..owl pants..I WANT!

2 comments:

  1. love those owl pants!
    nice clicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lusting after that jacket too !
    Its just killing me slowly.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts on the post..